For a large map of the 5K course, click here.
For a large map of the 5-mile course, click here.
All events at Life Fitness Center, 2222 Middle Road, Bettendorf, Iowa
- 7:30 a.m. - 1/2 mile fun run
- 7:45 a.m. - 1 mile fun run
- 8:00 a.m. - Memorial Service
- 8:15 a.m. - 5 Mile run
- 8:30 a.m. - 5K run/walk
Both the 5 mile run (IL99007KU) and the 5K run/walk (05001KU) are USATF-certified courses. The courses are run on city streets and the Bettendorf recreation path. The courses are very scenic with moderate hills. Course protection, splits and water stops will be provided.
Immediately following the race, join us for a post-race party with food and refreshments. Awards will be given to the overall male/female winners of the 5-mile run and 5K run/walk, as well the top finishers in each age category.
If you have placed and want to receive your award; go to the awards tent to pickup your award. You do need to pickup your awards on race day, as your award will not be delivered to you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) about the Run With Carl Road Race.
- If I register on race day, will I be counted for awards?
- What's the latest I can register online?
- Where's packet pickup and late registration?
- Can I run pushing a child in a stroller?
- Can I run with my pet?
Race day registrants are eligible for awards.
The latest time you can register online is 4pm Sunday, September 4th.
Pre-registered runners can pick up race packets and individuals can register at the Bettendorf Life Fitness Center (EAST ENTRANCE), 2222 Middle Rd., Bettendorf.
Late registration and packet pickup are at the EAST ENTRANCE of Bettendorf Life Fitness Center Saturday, September 3th from 10 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., and the day of the race at the RACE SITE from 6:00 a.m. to 7:30 a.m.
Strollers are permitted in 5K & 5 Mile at the rear of runners & walkers, but strollers are NOT permitted in Kids Run: 1/2 Mile or 1 Mile
No. Due to liability reasons, pets are NOT permitted on the race course.
- Race official reserve the right to delay up to 2 hours, or cancel, any or all of the events, especially the races, without liability or refunds, due to severe weather conditions in, or fast approaching, the area.